Rubber Arm Pad Kit - Reinforced (4 Pads)
SVI Part #: BH-7205-4
Rubber Arm Pad Kit (Set of 4 Pads) for Benwil Lifts & Bishamon Lifts
- Fits Models: Benwil Lifts and Bishamon Lifts
- Overall Size (US Standard): 4-3/8” x 3-1/2” (4.375 in x 3.5 in)
- Overall Size (Metric): 111.125 mm x 88.90 mm
- Arm Pad Depth: 1/2” thick (0.5 in / 12.70 mm)
- Arm Pad Shape: Rectangle
- Arm Pad Material: Rubber with Steel Insert
- Connection Type: 4 screws per arm pad
- Fasteners Included: 16 screws each of US Standard (a/k/a Imperial or Inch) and Metric
- For added strength and stability, these Rubber Arm Pads include a steel plate insert which is critical to hold the pad on to the adapter base. Without it, the pad can rip away from the screws and fall from the base.
- (4) Rubber Arm Pads, steel reinforced.
- Hardware Included – Both US Standard & Metric screws to provide ease of installation without frustration. Adapter bases for Benwil and Bishamon lifts were either made internationally, in typically Japan, or domestically in the United States. Note: SVI supplied lift adapter bases are performance made in the United States and use US Standard (a/k/a Imperial or Inch) fasteners.
Alternative nomenclature or also known as:
- Rubber Pad
- Rubber Insert
- Rubber Lift Arm Pad
- Rubber Lifting Arm Pad
- Rubber Auto Lift Arm Pad
- Height Extension Pad
- Adapter Pad
Uses: Auto Lifts, Car Lifts, Light Truck Lifts, Vehicle Lifts, Van Lifts, Bus Lifts
Are Rubber Auto Lift Arm Pads becoming a commodity item that anyone can make?
Not so fast. There is more to making a good Rubber Arm Pad than meets the eye.
SVI has been investing in tooling and supplying Rubber Arm Pads since the early 1990s. Our original North American partner in the production of Rubber Arm Pads is still our partner today. This means we have forged a consistent relationship based on quality, which remains in place to this day. Over nearly thirty dedicated and loyal years of working together has ensured that SVI Rubber Arm Pads are made to strict SVI requirements from the inside out.
SVI does not believe in using reground old material or fillers to minimize cost that negatively impacts product quality. Instead, SVI management and engineering requires that only 100% pure virgin rubber or other properly suited materials are used, as is the case with pads made from urethane or compounds other than just rubber. SVI Arm Pads are superior, last longer, and are the top choice of true lift repair professionals.
When SVI invests its resources in tooling for a lift pad, often it also includes tooling on a stamped metal plate that is molded within the pad to provide additional support and lifespan. In the case of many of the pads flooding into North America from China, Taiwan or India, important details such as material quality, durability, and metal inserts are simply ignored. Unsuspecting buyers do not realize the lack of quality until cheap imported auto lift pads are used and quickly fail.
SVI is constantly expanding its selection of replacement Rubber Arm Pads, and where possible, offering product enhancements such as embedded fabric reinforcement. Currently, SVI is also working on producing many new pads for use on European lifts found in North America, as well as Rubber Arm Pads for all car lifts found all across Europe.
As a part of the on-going efforts on your behalf, SVI is investing more money in additional tooling to improve productivity, and further reduce your costs. SVI’s new pricing directly reflects the progress we are making to support distributors, automotive service facilities, North American jobs and products across the board. SVI is committed to delivering real value to those who expect value to also mean quality. Demand SVI quality, order more replacement automotive/car lift arm pads today.
SVI is the known as the “can-do” company to the industries it serves. Whether someone is charging you too much or something has been discontinued that you and others still need, we want to know about it. Let SVI become your favorite alternate supplier. Many companies have, and many companies have built their business around the parts and service SVI provides. Tell us what you want SVI to make available for you – and SVI goes to work.
With a dedicated engineering team and multi-faceted product range supply set skills, there is almost nothing SVI cannot supply. There has got to be a repair part or kit you want to pay less for and also have an equal or better-quality result.
The number of examples where SVI has listened to customer requests and promptly responded with action are almost too numerous to count. Specialty requests and new product suggestions are always pursued as long as they fall within our broad array of capabilities.
SVI is your answer!
SVI is a premier, well-known expert supplier, and your best quality and cost option for replacement parts for Benwil Lifts. SVI is your answer!
Standard and Custom Rubber Arm Pads are available. In-Stock Pads or repair parts ship same-day.