In Ground ZLT Zero Leak Technology – Rotary Lifts
The leak stops here. Increase the reliability of in-ground lifts with ZLT In-Ground Lift Upgrade for Rotary.
Convert existing lead babbit bearing style lifts over to SVI’s new modern seal design. The Solution for Heavy Duty In-Ground Lifts
Transit Authorities | Municipal Garages | City Garages | School Bus Garages
Any In-Ground Rotary Lift in need of a leak-free solution!
SVI now offers a sealing kit upgrade program for Rotary that retrofits the common Rotary in-ground lift stations used for vehicle repair and service. Now, new high performance polymer sealing components are combined with a specially designed gland/upper bearing offering long-term, leak-free sealing. These retrofit kits have been field tested and proven to address the leaking seal performance issues typically associated with some In-ground lifts.
Each repair kit includes a wiper, plunger seal, wear ring, o-ring, ATF spacer strips and a custom gland.
- One-time custom Gland / Upper Bearing purchase gets the leaking stopped!
- Gland / Upper Bearing is precision machined.
- Wiper design incorporates a static seal ridge to prevent debris from entering through the back side of the wiper groove.
- Glass-filled nylon wear ring along with SVI exclusive Adjust-to-Fit spacer strips assures plunger stability and won’t compression set or delaminate under side-load conditions.
- Plunger seal and wiper are made from proprietary 95D thermoset urethane, which is specially formulated for high abrasion and cut resistance, low compression set, and unlimited shelf life.
- Flange mounted o-ring designed to keep the static seal tight and prevent contamination from entering around the gland/upper bearing.