Wheel Hanger 100 lb. Capacity Each (Set of 2)
SVI Part #: SF-92100
OMEGA Wheel Arm™ Kit (Set of 2) for 2-Post Lifts
The Omega Wheel Arm™ is an ideal shop addition which was created to hold tires on a vehicle lift arm when working on brake jobs and tire rotations. Also known as a Wheel Hanger, it will clamp to the arm of the lift, relieving the mechanic from constant bending and lifting.
The Omega Wheel Arm is adaptable to all configurations, is multi-holed and will fit almost any lift arm. If you hate tire rotations and anything that requires tire removal – you will love this wheel arm. You can hang the tire on the arm and put it back without bending and putting pressure on your back. It attaches to your lift in just seconds with an allen wrench and will save your back a lot of strain. Simply hang the tire on the arm without any bending while holding a heavy tire. While not in use, it will conveniently fold flat against the lift arm. Other brands require knowing the specific height and width of your lift before ordering. This one is much more versatile. The kit includes 2 Wheel Arm Assemblies and 2 round magnetic tool trays for holding lug nuts or anything else you want to put in them.
- Fits Models: 2-Post Lifts / Accommodates Lift Arms 3″ to 5″ Wide
- Overall Length: 8” (8.0 in / 203.20 mm) Long
- Overall Width: 6-4/5” (6.80 in / 172.72 mm) Wide
- Overall Height: 17” (17.0 in / 431.80 mm) High
- Capacity: 100 Lb. each
- (2) Wheel Arm Assemblies
- (2) Round Magnetic Tool Trays
- Edged Lip to hold the tires in place.
- Adjusts both Horizontally and Vertically on a rotating ball joint.
- To save space, the bar can be positioned up or to the side when not in use as it will fold flat against the lift arm.
- Extremely handy with tire rotations and brake jobs, it works by clamping to the arm of the lift.
- Easy installation and can be adjusted by hand and then tightened by using only an allen wrench.
- Worldwide Patent Pending.
Special Notes: For use with most two posts lifts, The Omega Wheel Arm™ is a dynamic accessory designed to hold tires on a vehicle lift arm.
- With minimal twisting and turning, the Wheel Arm places the tire at your core height.
- In addition to eliminating trip hazards in the shop it also safely aids the technician or mechanic from constant bending – promoting safety in the shop.
- Prevents unnecessary back strain, fatigue, and/or injuries while increasing shop efficiency.
- Each set of two wheel arms comes with two magnetic round tool trays for holding lug nuts.
Alternative nomenclature or also known as:
- Wheel Arm
- Wheel Arm Kit
- Wheel Hanger Wing
- Wheel Hanger Kit
- Tire Hanger
- Tire Hanger Kit
Uses: Auto Lifts, Car Lifts, Light Truck Lifts, Vehicle Lifts, Van Lifts, Bus Lifts
Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Kansas City, MO, the Shinn Fu Company of America, Inc. (SFA) manufactures and distributes hydraulic lift equipment through its BVA Hydraulics, Omega Lift Equipment, Hein-Werner Automotive, Porto-Power Blackhawk Automotive, and Pro-Lift DIY divisions. Although Omega Lift Equipment was in business prior to 1997, SFA has supported the Omega Lift Equipment division along, with the others, since then.
Over the past 40 years, SFA has become the leading distributor of hydraulic lift equipment in the US and Canada, which shows just how well-known SFA is for quality as well as the service they provide. SFA distributes products throughout all of the Americas and as of March of 2008 SFA is known for processes and policies corresponding to the ISO 9001:2000 Certification.
SVI’s long and positive history with Omega Lift Equipment (a division of SFA) has allowed us to offer its product line including the Wheel Arm, Service Jacks, Stands, Bottle Jacks, Air / Hydraulic Rolling Jack Pumps, Transmission Jacks, and more! SVI also engineers, manufactures and “re-continues” parts for many industries. From mount / demount heads for tire changers to components for the leading brands of auto lifts, SVI has it all.
SVI is a premier, recognized, expert supplier, known for top quality replacement parts and shop lift equipment. SVI is your answer!
Standard and Custom products are available from SVI. In-Stock repair parts ship same-day.
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
SVI is the known as the “can-do” company to the industries it serves. Whether someone is charging you too much or something has been discontinued that you and others still need, we want to know about it. Let SVI become your favorite alternate supplier. Many companies have, and many companies have built their business around the parts and service SVI provides. Tell us what you want SVI to make available for you – and SVI goes to work.
With a dedicated engineering team and multi-faceted product range supply set skills, there is almost nothing SVI cannot supply. There has got to be a repair part or kit you want to pay less for and also have an equal or better-quality result.
The number of examples where SVI has listened to customer requests and promptly responded with action are almost too numerous to count. Specialty requests and new product suggestions are always pursued as long as they fall within our broad array of capabilities.
SVI is your answer!