In-Ground Lift Products and Accessories – Safety Legs
SVI offers a selection of In-Ground Lift Locking Safety Legs.
- Top Release Safety Legs (TR Series)
- MPTR – Multi-Position Top Release Safety Legs (MPTR Series)
- Reduced Diameter Safety Legs (RD Series)
- Manual Placement Safety Leg (MS)
- Telescopic Safety Legs (TSC Series)
- OEM-style Safety Legs
- And others!
SVI’s MPTR Multi-Position Top Release Style — Patented Protection
Bolt-on compliance at your fingertips
Health and Safety officials are suggesting the use of SVI’s exclusive MPTR safety legs on single-post and fore-and-aft in-ground lifts. This encourages owners of these lifts to bring the lifts into compliance with current standards.
- SVI-exclusive and patented Multi-Position Top Release Safety Leg: USPO # 7,219,768
- Easy to install, no air required and an 8,000 lb. capacity
- Fits single-post models with a single-point release
Concerned lift operators have always wanted more locking positions for their safety legs while O.S.H.A. inspectors continually push for more safety-related compliance. This series of MPTR safety legs satisfies both needs. Easy to install in just minutes on virtually all single-post lifts that currently use a round style safety leg / non-rotator—this is an SVI-exclusive solution at its best.
In the past, when lift owners have been required to upgrade their lifts with multiple position locking mechanisms, the solution was expensive. MPTR safety legs take the time and cost out of multi-lock upgrades and ship from one of our three warehouses, arriving when you need them – so you can get back to business as usual.