Oil Quart Canyon Drain Trough - 24 Quart
SVI Part #: ZR-1086-24
24-Quart Oil Quart Bottle Draining System
SVI’s Oil Quart Canyon provides an easy solution to shops across the USA and internationally. Drain oil quart bottles easily with SVI’s Oil Quart Canyon drain trough. Simply mount the Oil Quart Canyon in a shop and place recently used oil quarts upside down in the trough. The remaining residual oil will drain out over time. Drain into a bucket or other shop container.
Various Capacities Available
SVI originally received this special request from a customer in California, who states that all oil quart bottles should be drained as completely as possible prior to discarding or recycling them. For over 42 years, SVI has been one of the most responsive companies our distributors have come to know. The number of examples where SVI has listened to customer requests and promptly responded with action are almost too numerous to count.
The examples are wide ranging from custom lifting adapters for heavy duty lifts to specialty products such as the waste oil suction strainer and repair parts for fuel transfer pumps to rebuild kits for lubrication equipment. Specialty requests and new product suggestions are always pursued as long as they fall within our broad array of capabilities.
- Capacity: 24 Oil Quart Bottles
- Outside Dimensions: 55-1/4″ Long x 8″ Tall (on tallest side) x 4-1/2″ Wide
- Inside Dimensions: 55″ Long x 4-3/8″ Wide
- Features 4 Mounting Holes
- Includes hose and clamp
- Drain bucket / container is not included.
- Various capacity drainage systems are available. Also see ZR-1086-12 for 12-Quart Oil Quart Canyon or Contact SVI today for other options.
Alternative nomenclature or also known as:
- Oil Bottle Draining System
- Oil Quart Trough
- Oil Quart Canyon
- Oil Quart Channel